"The comments from the participants were, to a person, extremely positive --both about the activity and about the quality of your
trainers and facility. Most impressive was that many of our participants have been through numerous trainings. One commented that your
organization was the best he's ever experienced. That was standard for all the veterans in the group. I wanted you to know that our customers
very much appreciate the calibre and professionalism of everyone associated with Triangle Training Center."
P.T., Dir. Mktg, UNC Exec. Ed.
A blend of instruction, activity, and discussion,
empower the idividual and define effective teams.
Our style of Discovery Learning provides the medium
to synthesize, integrate, and draw conclusions that far
outlast theoretical understanding.
- Relying on the team and trusting yourself.
- Speaking honestly and openly
- Stretching emotionally and interpersonally
- Turning differences into assets
- Not just because it makes sense for you,
but because it makes sense for your team...
- Peaceful, Secluded Country Setting
- Contemporary Classrooms, Offices and Amenities
- Park-like Grounds and Outdoor Learning Environment
- 20-30 Minutes from RTP, Airport and Triangle Cities
- Light, Appetizing Gourmet Meals and Snacks
- Lodging Five Minutes Away at a Five Star Country Inn
"I've been through numerous other training activities. I was
skeptical coming into this, but the depth and relevance of what you did
here far surpasses anything that I've been to previously. What you do
for teambuilding is the Express Train. It usually takes multiple
sessions over months to get the results you got today."
In our Outdoor Learning Laboratory, we see consequences
from start to finish of issues, that in actuality may take several
years to evolve in the business setting. Here we observe the
consequences of group process, make interventions, establish
new agreements, and greatly shorten the learning curve.
Activities on a course built of rope and cable focus around
problem solving rather than physical exertion.
OUTDOOR LEARNING LABORATORY
"The Outdoor Learning Laboratory's timing, value and
relevance to our leadership training, made classroom sessions
much more productive. Going through a challenge together and
succeeding, enabled us as a group to approach problem solving
and other projects much more effectively."
We elicit solutions from you experts, the managers directly
involved, reestablishing equilibrium, and restoring confidence
in abilities to diagnose and solve problems.
A STAFF OF SKILLED PROFESSIONALS
- Skilled Facilitators, Consultants, and Technicians
- Latest Research in Team Development
- Comprehensive Intervention Format
- Problem Solving around Human Issues
- Combined Years of Expertise
- Respect for Individual and Team Process
Be Resourceful. Call Triangle Training Center